DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Share | 
 

 2008 Presidential Election Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Who gets your vote?
John McCain (R)
32%
 32% [ 6 ]
Barack Obama (D)
37%
 37% [ 7 ]
Other
31%
 31% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 19
 

AuthorMessage
kharmon
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 399
Age : 34
Location : Sun Valley, NV
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Mike Hollimon
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:17 am

Because you were in the military does not make you an expert in what they want. It just makes you partial to what the military wants. Sorry, but that last paragraph just made any points you were trying to make meaningless. I can't believe people can be so ignorant and racist. Are you going to try to convince people the Holocaust never happened next, or maybe justify it the way you justify slavery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kmharmon
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Age : 30
Location : Paso Robles, California
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Reputation : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:18 am

gs78 wrote:

Haven't had a terrorist attack on American soil since 9-11

And we had a lot before then, right?


Coming Soon: A better signature!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kharmon
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 399
Age : 34
Location : Sun Valley, NV
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Mike Hollimon
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:25 am

it's Detroit of course there are a lot of black people. Try somewhere else. If you don't like black people go to South Africa, I hear they have the same mind frame as you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kmharmon
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:25 am

catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:

Haven't had a terrorist attack on American soil since 9-11

And we had a lot before then, right?


Catbox;


Like it or not

It is only a matter of time before we have WW3

The war in Iraq is nothing to what we happen in the future!

Regardless of who is elected president
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kharmon
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 399
Age : 34
Location : Sun Valley, NV
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Mike Hollimon
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:27 am

Let Mccain win, he'll have another stroke soon and won't be able to fulfill his duties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kmharmon
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:29 am

kharmon wrote:
Because you were in the military does not make you an expert in what they want. It just makes you partial to what the military wants. Sorry, but that last paragraph just made any points you were trying to make meaningless. I can't believe people can be so ignorant and racist. Are you going to try to convince people the Holocaust never happened next, or maybe justify it the way you justify slavery.


Why do you believe people that don't agree with Liberal viewpoints are ignorant and racist!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Age : 30
Location : Paso Robles, California
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Reputation : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:32 am

gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:

Haven't had a terrorist attack on American soil since 9-11

And we had a lot before then, right?


Catbox;


Like it or not

It is only a matter of time before we have WW3

The war in Iraq is nothing to what we happen in the future!

Regardless of who is elected president

That wasn't my point. You said we're terrorist-attack free thanks to all the new anti-terrorism measures since September 11. My point was we weren't exactly getting attacked daily prior to September 11.


Coming Soon: A better signature!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:34 am

kharmon wrote:
it's Detroit of course there are a lot of black people. Try somewhere else. If you don't like black people go to South Africa, I hear they have the same mind frame as you.


There are hardworking black people

And there are lowlifes that are black! Like the ones around Comerica Park and Ford Field!

That is not racist! That is fact! I know black people that work and live in the city that feel the same way as I do.



If Colin Powell or Condi Rice were running against Hilary Clinton or Kerry

I would vote for Powell or Rice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kharmon
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 399
Age : 34
Location : Sun Valley, NV
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Mike Hollimon
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:35 am

It's not everyone. If you read what you guys write you should be able to see why I say that. Blaming slavery on Africa because they sold Africans Is plain stupid. When it comes to you, you can't blame me. A good portion of what you write is racist. You seem to hate everyone that is different than you. You judge whole races based on the few people you see. I don't think every non liberal is ignorant and racist, just the people that act like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kmharmon
kharmon
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 399
Age : 34
Location : Sun Valley, NV
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Mike Hollimon
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:38 am

I really don't think the bums and lowlifes are going to be getting any free money from the government. These changes are suppose to help people who want and need help and work towards making a better life. not give people a free ride.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kmharmon
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:40 am

catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:

Haven't had a terrorist attack on American soil since 9-11

And we had a lot before then, right?


Catbox;


Like it or not

It is only a matter of time before we have WW3

The war in Iraq is nothing to what we happen in the future!

Regardless of who is elected president

That wasn't my point. You said we're terrorist-attack free thanks to all the new anti-terrorism measures since September 11. My point was we weren't exactly getting attacked daily prior to September 11.


And how many terror threats has the American Government stopped since 9-11


9-11 wasn't the first time the WTC was attacked; An attempt was made in 93


As was a bombing by Bin Laden on an American Embassy in Kenya in 1998


Of Course Bill Clinton did nothing about it


Same as Obama will if another attack happens here if he is elected
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kharmon
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 399
Age : 34
Location : Sun Valley, NV
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Mike Hollimon
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:44 am

We were also never in a war when Bill Clinton was in office. We never had an attack here. Enough said. I hope that does happen when Obama is in office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kmharmon
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:46 am

kharmon wrote:
It's not everyone. If you read what you guys write you should be able to see why I say that. Blaming slavery on Africa because they sold Africans Is plain stupid. When it comes to you, you can't blame me. A good portion of what you write is racist. You seem to hate everyone that is different than you. You judge whole races based on the few people you see. I don't think every non liberal is ignorant and racist, just the people that act like that.


Slavery was a worldwide business;

It didn't just happen here; It was in many parts of the world by many races.

The Jews were slaves in Egypt for 4,000 years! They were white!


Bud Selig is White

Jim Leyland is white

Mike Ilitch is White!


As are the majority of people in Trashy Park!


How many times have I insulted them on this board?


You have no right to call me racist, either!


You never even met me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Age : 30
Location : Paso Robles, California
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Reputation : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:48 am

Terrorist attacks 7 years prior to 9/11.....


  1. 1993 - World Trade Center bombing, February 26: 6 killed, 1,042 injured.
  2. 1993 - Attack at CIA Headquarters in McLean, Virginia, January 25: 2 killed, 3 injured.
  3. 1995 - Killing of two US Diplomats in Pakistan, March 8.
  4. 1996 - Khobar Towers bombing: 19 American servicemen killed.
  5. 1998 - US embassy bombings: U.S. Kenya Embassy blown up, 214 killed (including 12 Americans); U.S. Tanzania Embassy blown up, 11 killed.
  6. 2000 - USS Cole attacked, 17 U.S. Navy sailors killed, 39 sailors injured.



Terrorist attacks in 7 years since September 11.....

  1. 2002 - Reporter Daniel Pearl, kidnapped and beheaded in Karachi.
  2. 2002 - Nine people killed by bomb blast near US embassy in Lima - seen as attempt to disrupt forthcoming visit by President George W Bush.
  3. 2002-2006 - Karachi consulate attacks: three separate attacks killed 18 people (including an American diplomat) and injured 87.
  4. 2002 - Two Marines shot, one killed in Kuwait.
  5. 2003 - Riyadh Compound Bombings kill 9 Americans, among 35 others.
  6. 2003 - Three American diplomats are killed by a roadside bomb targeting their convoy in Gaza. Palestine Resistance Committees, an umbrella organization of terrorist groups has taken responsibility for the attack."[1]
  7. 2003-present - Damascus terrorist attacks: American interests in Syria targeted by Islamist terrorists.
  8. 2004 - Civilians Nick Berg, Jack Hensley, and Eugene Armstrong kidnapped and beheaded in Iraq.
  9. 2004 - Paul Marshall Johnson, Jr, civilian working in Saudi Arabia, kidnapped and beheaded; five other Americans die in attacks in Saudi Arabia in 2004.
  10. 2007 - American embassy attacked in Athens, Greece.
  11. 2007 - 9 People killed in a mall in Omaha , Nebraska.
  12. 2008 - John Granville, US diplomat, assassinated in Khartoum, Sudan


Of these 19 attacks (6 prior to 9/11, 9/11, and 12 since 9/11 ) 14 were when Bush was in office.

If we want to go back further, I count 11 attacks while Reagan was in office and 5 while Clinton was in office.


Coming Soon: A better signature!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:49 am

kharmon wrote:
We were also never in a war when Bill Clinton was in office. We never had an attack here. Enough said. I hope that does happen when Obama is in office.



We never were in a war because Clinton ignored the problem!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:52 am

catbox_9 wrote:
Terrorist attacks 7 years prior to 9/11.....


  1. 1993 - World Trade Center bombing, February 26: 6 killed, 1,042 injured.
  2. 1993 - Attack at CIA Headquarters in McLean, Virginia, January 25: 2 killed, 3 injured.
  3. 1995 - Killing of two US Diplomats in Pakistan, March 8.
  4. 1996 - Khobar Towers bombing: 19 American servicemen killed.
  5. 1998 - US embassy bombings: U.S. Kenya Embassy blown up, 214 killed (including 12 Americans); U.S. Tanzania Embassy blown up, 11 killed.
  6. 2000 - USS Cole attacked, 17 U.S. Navy sailors killed, 39 sailors injured.



Terrorist attacks in 7 years since September 11.....

  1. 2002 - Reporter Daniel Pearl, kidnapped and beheaded in Karachi.
  2. 2002 - Nine people killed by bomb blast near US embassy in Lima - seen as attempt to disrupt forthcoming visit by President George W Bush.
  3. 2002-2006 - Karachi consulate attacks: three separate attacks killed 18 people (including an American diplomat) and injured 87.
  4. 2002 - Two Marines shot, one killed in Kuwait.
  5. 2003 - Riyadh Compound Bombings kill 9 Americans, among 35 others.
  6. 2003 - Three American diplomats are killed by a roadside bomb targeting their convoy in Gaza. Palestine Resistance Committees, an umbrella organization of terrorist groups has taken responsibility for the attack."[1]
  7. 2003-present - Damascus terrorist attacks: American interests in Syria targeted by Islamist terrorists.
  8. 2004 - Civilians Nick Berg, Jack Hensley, and Eugene Armstrong kidnapped and beheaded in Iraq.
  9. 2004 - Paul Marshall Johnson, Jr, civilian working in Saudi Arabia, kidnapped and beheaded; five other Americans die in attacks in Saudi Arabia in 2004.
  10. 2007 - American embassy attacked in Athens, Greece.
  11. 2007 - 9 People killed in a mall in Omaha , Nebraska.
  12. 2008 - John Granville, US diplomat, assassinated in Khartoum, Sudan


Of these 19 attacks (6 prior to 9/11, 9/11, and 12 since 9/11 ) 14 were when Bush was in office.

If we want to go back further, I count 11 attacks while Reagan was in office and 5 while Clinton was in office.


9 people in a mall in Omaha is not a terror attack!

I could go to Southland Mall on Saturday and shoot the place up


That would not make it a terror attack!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kharmon
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 399
Age : 34
Location : Sun Valley, NV
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Mike Hollimon
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:54 am

I have read your posts though. In your posts you come off as racist. Because I don't know you in person I can only say what I know from your posts. I can say my opinion on anything I want, it is my right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kmharmon
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:59 am

kharmon wrote:
I have read your posts though. In your posts you come off as racist. Because I don't know you in person I can only say what I know from your posts. I can say my opinion on anything I want, it is my right.


Again;

How many times have I criticized White People here!


I got banned from the Free Press

for calling murderers Andrea Yates and Diane Freitag; who was paroled after 15 years for the beating and strangling of her child

Both White! Bitches and Whores
Back to top Go down
View user profile
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Age : 30
Location : Paso Robles, California
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Reputation : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:06 am

US Wars and President in charge (at start of war)....

Iraq War - Bush
War in Afghanistan - Bush
NATO bombing of Yugoslavia - Clinton
NATO bombing in Bosnia and Herzegovina - Clinton
Persian Gulf War - Bush
United States invasion of Panama - Bush
Invasion of Grenada - Regan
Vietnam War - Eisenhower
Korean War - Truman
WW2 - Roosevelt
WW1 - Wilson
Battle of Blair Mountain Harding
Philippine–American War McKinley
Spanish-American War McKinley
Brooks–Baxter War Grant
Civil War Lincoln

That's 11 Republicans and 5 Democrats. Of course this goes back way too far to be relevant. Going back to 1980 it's 5 Republicans and 2 Democrats.


Coming Soon: A better signature!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kharmon
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 399
Age : 34
Location : Sun Valley, NV
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Mike Hollimon
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:07 am

It's not racist when you bad mouth your own race, it is when you bad mouth another race. You categorized black people into the categories: bums, thieves, welfare cases, and gangbangers. Only after something was said did you say anything about positive hard working black people.

I think you are very entertaining, but when you speak your mind the way you do you have to expect people to have their opinions too. I'm sorry if I was wrong in my opinion that you seemed racist, but that was my opinion.

I stand by my comment about the person who blames slavery on Africa though. That is just stupid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kmharmon
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Age : 30
Location : Paso Robles, California
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Reputation : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:08 am

gs78 wrote:



9 people in a mall in Omaha is not a terror attack!

I could go to Southland Mall on Saturday and shoot the place up


That would not make it a terror attack!

Okay, take it off then. There's still more since 9/11 than the 7 years prior. I'm just using the list of terrorist attacks involving Americans I could find online. I guess it depends on the definition of a terrorist attack which is rather controversial. I mean you could argue anytime anyone kills someone it's a terrorist attack...it caused terror.


Coming Soon: A better signature!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:09 am

catbox_9 wrote:
US Wars and President in charge (at start of war)....

Iraq War - Bush
War in Afghanistan - Bush
NATO bombing of Yugoslavia - Clinton
NATO bombing in Bosnia and Herzegovina - Clinton
Persian Gulf War - Bush
United States invasion of Panama - Bush
Invasion of Grenada - Regan
Vietnam War - Eisenhower
Korean War - Truman
WW2 - Roosevelt
WW1 - Wilson
Battle of Blair Mountain Harding
Philippine–American War McKinley
Spanish-American War McKinley
Brooks–Baxter War Grant
Civil War Lincoln

That's 11 Republicans and 5 Democrats. Of course this goes back way too far to be relevant. Going back to 1980 it's 5 Republicans and 2 Democrats.



Spelled Reagan as Regan


One thing is clear!

We have had a lot of war

And Sadly

We will have more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Age : 30
Location : Paso Robles, California
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Reputation : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:10 am

gs78 wrote:


Spelled Reagan as Regan

Whoops :haha:


gs78 wrote:

One thing is clear!

We have had a lot of war

And Sadly

We will have more

Yep


Coming Soon: A better signature!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:16 am

kharmon wrote:
It's not racist when you bad mouth your own race, it is when you bad mouth another race. You categorized black people into the categories: bums, thieves, welfare cases, and gangbangers. Only after something was said did you say anything about positive hard working black people.

I think you are very entertaining, but when you speak your mind the way you do you have to expect people to have their opinions too. I'm sorry if I was wrong in my opinion that you seemed racist, but that was my opinion.

I stand by my comment about the person who blames slavery on Africa though. That is just stupid.



As far as Black people go; How should I refer to the panhandlers outside Comerica Park or ones that commit violent crime [the ones who shot Jags player Richard Collier, for example]


Same goes for Whites;


Ilitch, Selig, Leyland, Granholm! None of them are my faves!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kharmon
West Michigan Whitecap
West Michigan Whitecap
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 399
Age : 34
Location : Sun Valley, NV
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Mike Hollimon
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:22 am

It's just the way you put it. You made it seem like you were talking about all of them. I apologized after you corrected and said that not all black people are like that and that you know hard working black people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/kmharmon
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:29 am

kharmon wrote:
It's just the way you put it. You made it seem like you were talking about all of them. I apologized after you corrected and said that not all black people are like that and that you know hard working black people.

Don't sweat it!


Hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:30 am

catbox_9 wrote:
gs78 wrote:


Spelled Reagan as Regan

Whoops :haha:


gs78 wrote:

One thing is clear!

We have had a lot of war

And Sadly






We will have more

Yep







at least you didn't spell it as Raygun or Raygan lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Age : 30
Location : Paso Robles, California
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Reputation : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:07 am

I wonder if Reagan could shoot a ray gun?


Coming Soon: A better signature!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Age : 30
Location : Paso Robles, California
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Reputation : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:33 am

Another thing...

this poll says there are more Obama fans than McCain fans. Why is it that only 2 Obama fans have defended him so far in this thread whereas more than 2 McCain fans have spoken on his behalf in this thread?


Coming Soon: A better signature!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Age : 30
Location : Paso Robles, California
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Reputation : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:50 am

A final thing...

The Vice-Presidential debate is tonight.


Coming Soon: A better signature!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2008 Presidential Election Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
2008 Presidential Election Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The General Election Thread + Manifestos.
» Euro 2008 - Group C thread
» Wings and Wheels Car Show, Warner Robins GA Oct. 11 2008
» National events 2008/2009
» Plog!! (power log thread)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Off Topic :: WHATEVER!-
Jump to: