DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Share | 
 

 I am back on the Tigers message board

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:00 pm

I haven't forgot


And though it is futile;


I will continue to spread the message online


If one person takes heed; it will be a success
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Age : 25
Location : Rockwood, Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.
Reputation : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:27 pm

People haven't forgotten, but that is like saying that every single white person is racist. And every single black person is in a gang. Or every single Japenese person takes Karate. Not every single person of any nationality, or religion, or anything else is the same as another person in the particular group
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:53 pm

TG wrote:
People haven't forgotten, but that is like saying that every single white person is racist. And every single black person is in a gang. Or every single Japenese person takes Karate. Not every single person of any nationality, or religion, or anything else is the same as another person in the particular group



But everyone on that Tigers Board thinks Obama is the second coming of Christ


And that makes me angry



Obama is a huckster


And a con artist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Age : 25
Location : Rockwood, Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.
Reputation : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:10 pm

But that is HIM. HIM, not everyone else. So don't hate a group of people because you don't like him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:30 am

Perhaps



But I am pissed off about missing the snow


I will say this


Regardless whether Obama is President


I think the Government is doing weather experiments


And that is why we keep missing the snow


Heavy Snow right now over most of Michigan

But it is going over Detroit


All we seem to get is the rain and wind

Has to be a reason for it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tigersaint
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 8973
Age : 56
Location : Other, but I LIKE it here!!
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : All of 'em, except the BAD ones!!
Reputation : 25
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:51 pm

gs78 wrote:
TG wrote:
He is the president of this country. So if you live here, he is.
[Message Deleted]

Now THAT is some sick kinda STUFF. You really need to seek professional help for your hatred and anger.

I feel sorry for you and you should be ashamed of yourself for typing that vile bullspit. You are aware that CHILDREN and young people can read these message boards, aren't you?

SERIOUSLY!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:09 pm

tigersaint wrote:
gs78 wrote:
TG wrote:
He is the president of this country. So if you live here, he is.


[Message Deleted]

Now THAT is some sick kinda STUFF. You really need to seek professional help for your hatred and anger.

I feel sorry for you and you should be ashamed of yourself for typing that vile bullspit. You are aware that CHILDREN and young people can read these message boards, aren't you?

SERIOUSLY!!



LIke there isn't worse stuff on TV and radio and the movies and the internet


Including child predators who stalk kids online; And dope dealers poisoning kids with drugs; They are the ones who should be ashamed



I hate Radical Muslims

You know why


Because I am 1/3 Armenian


And the Turks killed 1.5 million people in the Armenian Genocide


Including some of my relatives back in the old country


They also killed a family friend in the WTC in 2001



Whose kids still cry for their dad seven years later

They are the real sickos

not me


Last edited by gs78 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:10 pm

I am tried of people getting on my ass because I dislike Muslim terrorists


Walk a mile in my shoes before you judge me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Age : 25
Location : Rockwood, Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.
Reputation : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:26 pm

Am I considered a child or young person :shock: Because if I am, yah I hear worse stuff than that walking down that halls of school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:52 am

TG wrote:
Am I considered a child or young person :shock: Because if I am, yah I hear worse stuff than that walking down that halls of school.


Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:41 pm

However; I am done with the Election Day Thread there


It is a month old


and old news


Started an Opening Day Countdown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Age : 25
Location : Rockwood, Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.
Reputation : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:15 pm

gs78 wrote:
TG wrote:
Am I considered a child or young person :shock: Because if I am, yah I hear worse stuff than that walking down that halls of school.


Thanks
Ur welcome. But that was a serious question. What is considered a young person? Because if a young person is someone around my age, cdurb's age, Bryon and Garrett's age, or Mrs Rabelo's age is considered a young person or child then that is really pointless to say. I know at my school, and I would figure Bryon and Garrett's, I really don't know about cdurb's and I know mrs. rabelo is home schooled, that you hear worse stuff then you have said....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:47 pm

TG wrote:
gs78 wrote:
TG wrote:
Am I considered a child or young person :shock: Because if I am, yah I hear worse stuff than that walking down that halls of school.


Thanks
Ur welcome. But that was a serious question. What is considered a young person? Because if a young person is someone around my age, cdurb's age, Bryon and Garrett's age, or Mrs Rabelo's age is considered a young person or child then that is really pointless to say. I know at my school, and I would figure Bryon and Garrett's, I really don't know about cdurb's and I know mrs. rabelo is home schooled, that you hear worse stuff then you have said....



It depends


To someone who is in their 30s



Teenagers are young


To someone in their 50s


30 is young
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Age : 25
Location : Rockwood, Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.
Reputation : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:00 pm

That doesn't answer the question of am I considered a child or young person?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bobrob2004
DTF1 MODERATOR
Detroit Tiger

DTF1 MODERATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 10646
Age : 32
Location : Warren, MI
Reputation : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:36 pm

TG wrote:
That doesn't answer the question of am I considered a child or young person?

You're legally a child until you turn 18.


bow Z. Miner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Age : 25
Location : Rockwood, Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.
Reputation : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:08 pm

So the statement of what he was saying is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Age : 58
Location : Eastern Ohio, near Wheeling WV
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Reputation : 20
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:56 pm

Well, a child is a young person... but what Saint probably meant was younger children and older children (young person).


“It takes pitching, hitting and defense. Any two can win. All three make you unbeatable.”    
–Joe Garagiola
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Age : 25
Location : Rockwood, Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.
Reputation : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:57 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
Well, a child is a young person... but what Saint probably meant was younger children and older children (young person).
Huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:40 pm

bobrob2004 wrote:
TG wrote:
That doesn't answer the question of am I considered a child or young person?

You're legally a child until you turn 18.


and you can't drink booze legally until you are 21
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Age : 25
Location : Rockwood, Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.
Reputation : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:48 pm

gs78 wrote:
bobrob2004 wrote:
TG wrote:
That doesn't answer the question of am I considered a child or young person?

You're legally a child until you turn 18.


and you can't drink booze legally until you are 21
Why are you an adult but you still can't legally have alcohol....?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Age : 58
Location : Eastern Ohio, near Wheeling WV
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Reputation : 20
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:02 pm

TG wrote:
gs78 wrote:
bobrob2004 wrote:
TG wrote:
That doesn't answer the question of am I considered a child or young person?

You're legally a child until you turn 18.


and you can't drink booze legally until you are 21
Why are you an adult but you still can't legally have alcohol....?

You could drink a 18, in MI, when I turned 18. They have found most 18 year olds are not mature enough to drink responsibly. I just had to look at the 18-19 year old students, at MSU, to see how stupid they could be with alcohol! Lots of drunk driving and such!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Age : 30
Location : Paso Robles, California
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Reputation : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:13 pm

In most basically all countries you can be under 21 and drink alcohol. In England for example children as young as 6 may be served beer and wine at a restaurant. Americans probably have the biggest problems with alcoholism in the world. I wonder why?

Could it be that in most countries you drink a ton so when you are on your own alcohol isn't such a big deal so you're less likely to be an idiot?


Coming Soon: A better signature!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:20 pm

Maybe Catbox


Maybe!



I think it is ridiculous we have 18 and 19 year olds that fight in the Middle East; but that can't buy a beer here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TG
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 8073
Age : 25
Location : Rockwood, Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : I don't even know anymore.
Reputation : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:29 pm

What you said actually makes a lot of sense Cat...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Age : 58
Location : Eastern Ohio, near Wheeling WV
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Reputation : 20
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:00 pm

gs78 wrote:
Maybe Catbox


Maybe!



I think it is ridiculous we have 18 and 19 year olds that fight in the Middle East; but that can't buy a beer here

There I agree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Age : 56
Location : SE Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Reputation : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:13 pm

catbox_9 wrote:
In most basically all countries you can be under 21 and drink alcohol. In England for example children as young as 6 may be served beer and wine at a restaurant. Americans probably have the biggest problems with alcoholism in the world. I wonder why?

Could it be that in most countries you drink a ton so when you are on your own alcohol isn't such a big deal so you're less likely to be an idiot?

there's Ireland....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
detroitwings82
Lakeland Flying Tiger
Lakeland Flying Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 903
Age : 25
Location : Ohio
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd jones
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:40 am

lololol and ya they mgiht cause trouble but honestly not all of them are bad some of them are caught up in the drama and dont wont ot be apart of it at all.. and i still would take precautions around them tho!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/crazywhitebro
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Age : 24
Location : Akron, Ohio
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Reputation : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:42 am

Irish cats is crazy! The real ones, that live there, holy eff dudes.

They look like some scary ass dudes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
detroitwings82
Lakeland Flying Tiger
Lakeland Flying Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 903
Age : 25
Location : Ohio
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd jones
Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:45 am

lol they do look a little freaky..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/crazywhitebro
gdennis59
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 7415
Age : 24
Location : Akron, Ohio
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Todd Jones, Miguel Cabrera, Jeremy Bonderman, Max Scherzer, Scott Sizemore
Reputation : 13
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:30 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
TG wrote:
gs78 wrote:
bobrob2004 wrote:
TG wrote:
That doesn't answer the question of am I considered a child or young person?

You're legally a child until you turn 18.


and you can't drink booze legally until you are 21
Why are you an adult but you still can't legally have alcohol....?

You could drink a 18, in MI, when I turned 18. They have found most 18 year olds are not mature enough to drink responsibly. I just had to look at the 18-19 year old students, at MSU, to see how stupid they could be with alcohol! Lots of drunk driving and such!

In Ohio, you can drink at 18 only if your parents are there and its at your house. And fake ID's work too well around here. One of my friends who is a really good kid, only 16, walks into AppleBees, they asked him what kind of beer he wanted. He didnt even need a fake ID since they assume what age you are, I could probably pass off as 17.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/baseballer41001
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I am back on the Tigers message board   

Back to top Go down
 
I am back on the Tigers message board
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Suzi & I would like to join your message board ;)
» Blue Square North Websites & Forums
» Armwrestling Straps
» ex galway star to play for kildare ,good or bad for us ?
» Croke park and the Queens visit.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Off Topic :: WHATEVER!-
Jump to: