DETROIT TIGER FANS!
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.

DETROIT TIGER FANS!

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to come together for a bit of fun
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

Share | 
 

 I don't have a job anymore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:21 pm

laprimamirala wrote:
church is a good place Big Smile


Maybe for some people

But not for me


There are so many of those phony born again Christian Types in this world




Fact:


I have never have asked a woman out or met anyone on my own



I was married for a short time; had two other serious girlfriends and one that I was dating recently


All were set up for me by other people;

Fact


My ex wife asked me to marry her; and my two other girlfriends made all the moves and were in total control;


In fact; They all nearly jumped my bones when we first met

I didn't do a thing

Except enjoy


I am a nerd, I am insecure with myself;[ which is why sometimes I act like such a know it all regarding issues like abortion, gay marriage, politics on this board and on that other board ]I feel inferior to other men; mainly because of my lack of height and lack of good looks; I can't talk to women; I can't make moves on them nor do I do I have the patience to deal with people that want to be friends first and I have to spend lots of money on them taking them out only to get blown off


I have tried for five years to met someone special; dating services. personals, internet, going to bars, I went to Madonna University, which is nearly 70 percent female and never met anyone there; no woman ever talked to me; most females and most people don't like me; I am a smart ass, I have a warped sense of humor, a big mouth and am stubborn. I rub people the wrong quite often

These are facts


This is why I am so upset

And this why I may soon be far away from Michigan


And this country
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:44 pm

I had an interview today


Probably didn't get the job though


What a surprise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:49 pm

And one more thing about those women I dated


They all had something in common

They were young, single; never married, white, no kids

And most important of all no tattoos or body piercings



Most women nowadays have that crap

And because I live Downriver; Most women that are over 25 usually have kids are divorced or both


And I don't want to deal with other peoples kids or an ex husband to deal with; making me feel like I am in his shadow


I am getting too old to be dating people 19 and 20 years old and 21 years old.


And most women that are my age or older and unmarried and childless are
usually so damn choosy waiting for Prince Fucking Charming, [ Tall, Dark, Handsome, Wealthy, etc ] to come along they won't date me or even give me the time of day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Age : 56
Location : SE Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Reputation : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:58 pm

gs78 wrote:
laprimamirala wrote:
church is a good place Big Smile


Maybe for some people

But not for me


There are so many of those phony born again Christian Types in this world




Fact:


I have never have asked a woman out or met anyone on my own



I was married for a short time; had two other serious girlfriends and one that I was dating recently


All were set up for me by other people;

Fact


My ex wife asked me to marry her; and my two other girlfriends made all the moves and were in total control;


In fact; They all nearly jumped my bones when we first met

I didn't do a thing

Except enjoy


I am a nerd, I am insecure with myself;[ which is why sometimes I act like such a know it all regarding issues like abortion, gay marriage, politics on this board and on that other board ]I feel inferior to other men; mainly because of my lack of height and lack of good looks; I can't talk to women; I can't make moves on them nor do I do I have the patience to deal with people that want to be friends first and I have to spend lots of money on them taking them out only to get blown off


I have tried for five years to met someone special; dating services. personals, internet, going to bars, I went to Madonna University, which is nearly 70 percent female and never met anyone there; no woman ever talked to me; most females and most people don't like me; I am a smart ass, I have a warped sense of humor, a big mouth and am stubborn. I rub people the wrong quite often

These are facts


This is why I am so upset

And this why I may soon be far away from Michigan


And this country

You can run wherever, but you can't run from yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:01 pm

laprimamirala wrote:
gs78 wrote:
laprimamirala wrote:
church is a good place Big Smile


Maybe for some people

But not for me


There are so many of those phony born again Christian Types in this world




Fact:


I have never have asked a woman out or met anyone on my own



I was married for a short time; had two other serious girlfriends and one that I was dating recently


All were set up for me by other people;

Fact


My ex wife asked me to marry her; and my two other girlfriends made all the moves and were in total control;


In fact; They all nearly jumped my bones when we first met

I didn't do a thing

Except enjoy


I am a nerd, I am insecure with myself;[ which is why sometimes I act like such a know it all regarding issues like abortion, gay marriage, politics on this board and on that other board ]I feel inferior to other men; mainly because of my lack of height and lack of good looks; I can't talk to women; I can't make moves on them nor do I do I have the patience to deal with people that want to be friends first and I have to spend lots of money on them taking them out only to get blown off


I have tried for five years to met someone special; dating services. personals, internet, going to bars, I went to Madonna University, which is nearly 70 percent female and never met anyone there; no woman ever talked to me; most females and most people don't like me; I am a smart ass, I have a warped sense of humor, a big mouth and am stubborn. I rub people the wrong quite often

These are facts


This is why I am so upset

And this why I may soon be far away from Michigan


And this country

You can run wherever, but you can't run from yourself.


Maybe

But at least I will be as far as I can be from people that have hurt me


Maybe I could find someone on Easter Island

Maybe women might find someone that is short, pudgy with red hair attractive


Because women around here sure as hell don't!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:40 pm

laprimamirala wrote:
never thought it would work for me but it did!


First off; You are a female; and women have it easier because they are usually in control;

Second; I have met you in person; If you weren't married and had to do it again; you wouldn't have much problems finding someone; you shouldn't! Not with your looks and personality


Totally different story for me


The women just love guys that are 5-9; pudgy and have red hair

NOT


And my personality is the final nail in the coffin; Because even if someone would look beyond my appearance; Which is unlikely!


The way I act would sabotage any chance I have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:49 pm

And by the way if anyone was wondering how I even managed to be briefly married and have two serious girlfriends despite that fact


They thought I was annoying and a smart ass as well.

Truth is I loved them more than they loved me

My ex wife left me for another woman

And my other two girlfriends left me for guys that they dated when they were in High School

I was used; mainly to make people jealous, and to have sex with because the mood struck them right.

It was always about them; I mattered very little to them and they often treated my like second class

But I still loved them

And deep down still do


I will never find anybody like that again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
catbox_9
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 22295
Age : 30
Location : Paso Robles, California
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Justin Verlander
Reputation : 17
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:43 am

Good luck, gs!

I disagree that you can't run from yourself. I mean if I decided I totally wanted to be a different person I could probably do it, but I wouldn't fool anyone unless I moved far away. I couldn't change my beliefs and values and everything, but I could change a lot of things. I could easily dress different. I could seem more interested in doing things socially and that type of stuff.


Coming Soon: A better signature!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:59 am

catbox_9 wrote:
Good luck, gs!

I disagree that you can't run from yourself. I mean if I decided I totally wanted to be a different person I could probably do it, but I wouldn't fool anyone unless I moved far away. I couldn't change my beliefs and values and everything, but I could change a lot of things. I could easily dress different. I could seem more interested in doing things socially and that type of stuff.



Thanks Catbox; That is the point I was trying to make; Sometimes you need to seek greener pastures; I am not saying for sure if I am leaving Michigan; but it is strongly leaning that way


There is a entire world out there; SE Michigan is just a small fraction of it. And if I am not happy here [ socially, or with my career options or anything else] what not try and seek out life somewhere else. I just don't want to be 50 years old and look back and regret not doing things

The way I regret things now that happened 5 or 10 years ago


I need to learn from mistakes or I will continue to repeat them in the future
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Age : 56
Location : SE Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Reputation : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:30 am

catbox_9 wrote:
Good luck, gs!

I disagree that you can't run from yourself. I mean if I decided I totally wanted to be a different person I could probably do it, but I wouldn't fool anyone unless I moved far away. I couldn't change my beliefs and values and everything, but I could change a lot of things. I could easily dress different. I could seem more interested in doing things socially and that type of stuff.

true, you can change, but you cannot leave your essential self, your soul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:27 pm

laprimamirala wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
Good luck, gs!

I disagree that you can't run from yourself. I mean if I decided I totally wanted to be a different person I could probably do it, but I wouldn't fool anyone unless I moved far away. I couldn't change my beliefs and values and everything, but I could change a lot of things. I could easily dress different. I could seem more interested in doing things socially and that type of stuff.

true, you can change, but you cannot leave your essential self, your soul.



I sold mine to the devil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Just Joking!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:28 pm

I just made myself chuckle



I would love to get rid of the sadness and anger right now


Send it to Outer Space or Something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Age : 56
Location : SE Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Reputation : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:58 pm

gs78 wrote:
laprimamirala wrote:
catbox_9 wrote:
Good luck, gs!

I disagree that you can't run from yourself. I mean if I decided I totally wanted to be a different person I could probably do it, but I wouldn't fool anyone unless I moved far away. I couldn't change my beliefs and values and everything, but I could change a lot of things. I could easily dress different. I could seem more interested in doing things socially and that type of stuff.

true, you can change, but you cannot leave your essential self, your soul.



I sold mine to the devil

lol2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:23 pm

At least I still have my sense of humor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Age : 56
Location : SE Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Reputation : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:44 pm

yes you do! Big Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:47 pm

laprimamirala wrote:
yes you do! Big Smile



I need it to deal with my problems



I am watching the White Sox game on FOX


GO Orioles' 69 degrees there; And it is Beach Day at Comiskey Park


Maybe the Tigers should do that promotion

And then maybe it will be 70 degrees or lower for a summer day game


Sure as hell won't be 69 next Saturday at Comerica
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:49 pm

87 and muggy next Saturday



Damn It


And I know this sounds dumb; but I love how it is 69 degrees in Chicago for a day game and Ozzie Guillen all zipped up in his dugout jacket and the base umpires are wearing jackets


Like they would do that even if it were 69 and cloudy next Saturday


Maybe short sleeve jackets?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:54 pm

I think the Tigers have Christmas in July coming up at Comerica


And my nose will be redder than Rudolph "the Red Nose" Reindeer by the time this next homestand ends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laprimamirala
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 14194
Age : 56
Location : SE Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Magglio........:)
Reputation : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:59 pm

Gee, can we ask Santa to keep us in first place? I doubt Santa can deliver a miracle like that! :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:02 pm

laprimamirala wrote:
Gee, can we ask Santa to keep us in first place? I doubt Santa can deliver a miracle like that! :/


I don't know

However, I asked Magic 8 Ball


Magic Ball says YES

Tigers will remain in first
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Age : 58
Location : Eastern Ohio, near Wheeling WV
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Reputation : 20
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:36 pm

If you really had your choice of a perfect job, that you would love... please describe it.

If you had your choice of the perfect girlfriend. what exactly would she be like.

If it took life changes, what are you willing to do (or change) to get the above two things?


“It takes pitching, hitting and defense. Any two can win. All three make you unbeatable.”    
–Joe Garagiola
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:51 am

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
If you really had your choice of a perfect job, that you would love... please describe it.

If you had your choice of the perfect girlfriend. what exactly would she be like.

If it took life changes, what are you willing to do (or change) to get the above two things?



There are so many things I would like to do; But before I get to that; I want to back track a little; you see I went to Madonna University got a BA in business with a minor in Criminal Justice; but I am not the most computer literate person in the world; and even entry level jobs require people to have experience working with software programs and such; As far as my minor in Criminal Justice goes; that ain't helping me with squat. I applied for positions in Border Patrol; Customs Agent; Animal Control Officer; FBI and CIA; I doubt I will ever get hired; Although I have a clean criminal record; my work history sucks; I have had periods of long unemployment and such; fired or have quit numerous jobs; And they do intensive background checks also;


I will admit I have done at lot of stupid shit in my life, including smoking weed; But I just want a chance to do something with my life; I don't want to be doing dime a dozen jobs or sales BS the rest of my life either


There are at least four things I would to do; Be a school teacher; cause I could really help kids out there; I know what it is like to be a fuck up and a slacker; and I could help kids out there from doing the same stupid shit I did in school like smoking weed, drinking beer, skipping school; I had so many teachers that told me I never amount to anything or go to college; Those types of people should never have been allowed to teach in the first place.



Second career choice; Though I doubt I could even be accepted or get enough money unless maybe I joined the miltary and got GI school money to do it; and I ain't joining shit as long as that war is going on; and that is be a lawyer; My friend Lou; who runs the parking lot across the street from the Michigan Building Parking Garage where I park, is a personal injury lawyer and works in the Penobscott Building downturn. His office with the firm he works for is sweet; I have been there a few times; first class all the way. I would love to make that kind of money; but law school is expensive; though my college grades are good, 3.5 GPA was 3.8 [but Grad School classes brought it down] . I don't know if I could even get into one; and where the hell is the money [ I figure at least a 100 grand to go! ] gonna come from; I owe money as it is for Grad School, took out a loan to cover the costs; should have never went, dropped out after a year] Unless I win the lottery or come into a large amount of money



Third; I always wanted to get into radio or TV; maybe a disc jockey or doing sports shows like they do on 97.1 the ticket; That would be a cool job. Again; I would have to go back to school and get a journalism degree or go maybe to that Specs Howard Broadcast School [ Dick Purtan got his start there] but again those things cost money


Fourth; Be a Weatherman; I love weather and am interested in doing it; But you have to be good in Math and Science; I am a bit weak in those areas; That is why a have a minor in CJ so I didn't have to take so many of those classes; But again money to go back to college is an object


Finally; I would love to get into politics and help make things better; but that is a shitty business and probably would be the least likely of things for me to pursue

All I know is I don't want to do stuff I hate the rest of my life, including sales; I might get a job with Michigan Memorial Funeral Service as a Sales Rep; Supposed to meet with someone on Tuesday for a possible job offer; I had two interviews; one on the phone; the other in person. But it is a 100 commision job and It gets so hectic trying to meet quotas in this horrid economy; but I don't have any other leads so I will take it if they offer me it, but I don't want to do it the rest of my life; I don't care how much money I make; I rather make 50,000 a year doing something i love than 500,000 grand doing something I hate

I swear to God I mean that too!





As far as my ideal soulmate would be;



I just want to meet someone who would love me; accept me for who I am, and spend the rest of my days with me. I don't even care what she looks like; but I don't want to be a step dad to a divorced woman with kids because I can't be in another her ex's shadow; All three of my relationships I had in my life, including my marriage, I married someone who was BI-Sexual, shared that common fact; I am tired of being compared to others, made to feel inferior and then I get dumped for the ex in the end

I can't live like that; It like I am afraid to be serious again someday because it might happen again . But I don't want to be alone; haunted by this for the rest of my life; longing to be with any of my ex;s And I can't bury those ghosts of the pasts unless I meet someone that I can love for keeps; and it really pisses me off that my ex's are happy and I am not. rant I treated them like the Queen of England and they treated me like shit. And believe me they are happy; Or so I have been told by people that know them; their family members that I have run into over the years, word of mouth and info I have got from people from their or their friends Facebook and Myspace pages; That is why I hate that shit so much


As far as going somewhere to get these things; I don't even know where to go


But I will say this; I love having Tigers Season Tickets and Lions Tickets more than anything in the world; but if someone said you had to give it up and could never step foot in either stadium again in order to have your dream job and dream girl, I would do it

I swear to God I would do it. Shit; I would give all My Tigers Jackets, Jerseys and stuff to Catbox if I meet him on Thursday if it meant that lol! I don't want to



But I would if that is what it took to get what I want in life;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:04 pm

300 dollar a season Roar zone Lions tickets are yet another reason why I hope to leave Michigan


I paid 404 dollars for my ticket in June

Before I lost my job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:08 pm

I should move to Easter Island; I could take my dogs with me and my cat

And Magic 8 Ball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Age : 58
Location : Eastern Ohio, near Wheeling WV
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Reputation : 20
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:15 pm

Did writing that above facts help you visualize a better future plan for yourself? I know God has one for you, I am interested to see how He arranges it.

One thing about the temporary Funeral Service Sales Rep job... even in bad times, people still die and need funeral services! It is bad economy resistant!


“It takes pitching, hitting and defense. Any two can win. All three make you unbeatable.”    
–Joe Garagiola
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:18 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
Did writing that above facts help you visualize a better future plan for yourself? I know God has one for you, I am interested to see how He arranges it.

One thing about the temporary Funeral Service Sales Rep job... even in bad times, people still die and need funeral services! It is bad economy resistant!



It is a regular job; not a temp job; But Idon't know if I can work on 100 percent commission anymore;

I have doubts about it;


Magic 8 Ball says ask again later
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoGetEmTigers
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
DTF1 ADMINISTRATOR Detroit Tiger
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 57424
Age : 58
Location : Eastern Ohio, near Wheeling WV
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : JV, Hunter, Jackson, Porcello, Avila (really ALL of em!)
Reputation : 20
Registration date : 2007-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:24 pm

I meant temp in that maybe it will fill the gap before your better job comes up..., I understand it is a regular full time job.


“It takes pitching, hitting and defense. Any two can win. All three make you unbeatable.”    
–Joe Garagiola
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:29 pm

GoGetEmTigers wrote:
I meant temp in that maybe it will fill the gap before your better job comes up..., I understand it is a regular full time job.


If that ever happens


Magic 8 Ball keeps saying ask again later

That damn ball better start giving some me answers otherwise I gonna leave it behind if I move to Easter Island
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gs78
Detroit Tiger
Detroit Tiger
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 27687
Age : 39
Location : Trashy Park Michigan
Favorite Current Tiger(s) : Dontrelle Willis, Brandon Inge, Maggs, Verlander, Granderson, Pudge and Todd Jones
Reputation : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Had a second interview with Michigan Memorial today


Supposed to set me up for another interview next week

How many fooking interviews do you need?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I don't have a job anymore   

Back to top Go down
 
I don't have a job anymore
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Golf does not seem to excite me anymore ...
» Don't like to travel much anymore but .....
» Rugby Union just isn't cricket anymore.
» Why Don't People Get Angry Anymore?
» Armrests for HONDA SilverWing- NOT Just a Thought Anymore

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DETROIT TIGER FANS! :: Off Topic :: WHATEVER!-
Jump to: